Information as per Section 4(1)(b) of RTI Act 2005
- The particulars of its organisation, functions and duties;This information is available in NABL document ‘NABL 100 – General Information Brochure’
- The powers and duties of its officers and employees;This information is available in NABL document ‘NABL 015 – Duties and Responsibilities of NABL Staff’
- The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability;This information is available in NABL document ‘NABL 100 – General Information Brochure’
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions;NABL Citizen Charter
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions;This information is available in NABL document ‘NABL 100 – General Information Brochure’
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control; This information is available at NABL website under ‘Publications – NABL Documents’ Section.
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof;NABL has established its accreditation system in accordance with International Standard ISO/ IEC 17011: 2017 ‘Conformity Assessment – General requirements for Accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies’.As per the requirements of ISO/ IEC 17011: 2017, NABL ensures that all NABL policies are formulated and implemented by committees or persons possessing the necessary competence and, where appropriate, with participation of interested parties.Various Committees are constituted with adequate number of experts of relevant field possessing the necessary competence and knowledge on accreditation requirements. The experts are from reputed organizations / institutes broadly representing major areas of a field for which it has been constituted and, where appropriate, with the participation of interested parties and representative from regulatory bodies.
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public;NABL is governed by a Governing Body comprising of members including the Chairman and CEO, NABL. The Governing Body has an equal representation of Government, Industry and other Stakeholders. The Governing Body is constituted with the approval of H’able Minster of Science and Technology.Minutes of Governing Body Meeting is not accessible to Public.For Accreditation activities, NABL constitutes Accreditation Committees and Technical Committees on need based. The minutes / outcome of meetings are communicated to the relevant client(s).
- A directory of its officers and employees; Directory of NABL Officers & Employees.
- The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations;Monthly remuneration of NABL Employees.
- The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes;When a New program for accreditation is started, a subsidy is available for promoting the program. At present there is no subsidy offered for any program.
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it;
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form;
NABL has a website namely www.nabl-india.org. All the information about the NABL including various NABL publications is available on website in electronic form.
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use;
NABL website gives information related to NABL program; Further information related to NABL Accreditation may be obtained by sending an e-mail at email@example.com
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers; Appellate Authority for RTI– Dr R.P. Singh, Secretary General, QCI , email: firstname.lastname@example.org CPIO –Dr. Hari Prakash, Director, email: email@example.com
- Such other information as may be prescribed; and thereafter update these publications every year;Any other information related to NABL Accreditation may be obtained by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suo moto disclosure of more items under Section 4