NABL and its personnel and committee members are committed to ensure integrity of its systems and operations at all times.
NABL acts impartially and avoids any conflict of interest that may compromise its ability to make impartial decisions.
- To carry out accreditation activities in a non-discriminatory manner.
- There are no constraints that might influence decision making.
- That it does not engage in any activity which could compromise its impartiality.
- That it does not provide consultancy to conformity assessment bodies, nor does it undertake any conformity assessment activities itself. It does not promote the services of any specific body.
- Fair representation of stakeholders in NABL Board.